Event & Business Listings
Increase your online reach and the opportunity to be mentioned in other Travel Wisconsin promotions by submitting your information to the Travel Wisconsin Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system. The Travel Wisconsin CRM provides listings of attractions, events and tourism related businesses to support content on TravelWisconsin.com to help inform trip planning. There’s no cost to be included, so if you have information that will help inspire someone to choose your destination, submit or update your listing today!
Ways database information is used:
- It populates listings on TravelWisconsin.com.
- It’s included in our publications.
- Our Customer Service team refers to it when answering traveler questions.
- Our PR team uses it in publicity materials and interviews.
- Our advertising team accesses it for campaign ideas.
- It’s used in promotions.
Submit a New Listing
- First things first, find out if you meet the database criteria.
- If you meet the criteria, fill out the appropriate form from the list below and e-mail it to your local Chamber of Commerce, Convention & Visitor Bureau or our office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Update an Existing Listing
- If you find your business listing already exists and would like to suggest updates or add images but are not the listing owner, contact the “Submitted by” partner included on your listing.
- If you are the listing owner, submit your edits for review and approval in the extranet.
At-a-Glance Database Guidelines
- Events and other businesses and activities must be tourism-related, draw travelers from other areas to yours and generate revenue.
- Events and attractions listed need to be open to the general public.
- Listings must provide opportunities that a leisure traveler may be interested in.
- You must commit to maintaining your information to ensure we are providing accurate information to the public.
For Extranet Partners
If you’d like to be set up as a partner, contact our Database Marketing Analyst.